• acarnanthefull
    Participant
    #1934 |

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

How To Say Did You Do Your Homework In French

How do you say homework in french – Answers.com les devoirs (often used in the plural.) faire tes devoirs = to do your homework as-tu fais tes devoirs ? = did you do your homework? J'ai fini mes. How to say "Did you do your homework by yourself" in French How to say Did you do your homework by yourself in French. Includes translation from English and pronunciation. "I did my homework" | WordReference Forums Would the colloquial expression 'I did my homework,' in this case I wish to "I did my homework" Discussion in 'French-English I would also say "J'ai How to say "Have you done all your homework" in French How to say Have you done all your homework in French. Includes translation from English and pronunciation. How do you say I do my homework in French – Answers.com "les devoirs" (often used in the plural.) faire tes devoirs = to do your homework as-tu fais tes devoirs ? = did you do your homework? J'ai fini mes devoirs. = I have do homework – English-French Dictionary WordReference.com do homework – traduction anglais-français. Forums pour discuter de do homework, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Gratuit. Do You Know How to Say Do your homework in French? Learn how to say do your homework in French and a lot of other related words. Visit our website and master French! How do i say "Go do your homework!" in French? | Yahoo Answers How do i say "Go do your homework!" in French? No translators please! I only want natives or people who are fluent! Thank you! Follow . 7 answers 7.

homework translation French | English-French dictionary | Reverso

homework translation french, English – French → Do your homework on the agency you You can complete the translation of homework given by the English-French have you done/did you do your homework? | WordReference Forums I personally would be a lot more likely to say 'Have you done your homework?' boozer, Mar 29, 2014 #6. Using the simple past ("did you do your homework") SAY IT IN FRENCH = do your homework – YouTube SAY IT IN FRENCH = do your homework imagiersFrench. Loading Unsubscribe from imagiersFrench? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working Subscribe Subscribed how do u say "I always finish my homework" in french? | Yahoo How do u say "I always finish my homework" in french? Follow . 9 How do you say "you always read," in french.? Do good people always finish last? How Do You Say 'Do Your Homework' In Spanish-Tarea – YouTube http://www.maritzarichards.com How Do You Say 'Do Your Homework' In Spanish Learn How Do You Say 'Do Your Homework' In Spanish Be able to tell someone How to Do Homework (with Pictures) – wikiHow How to Do Homework. Even though your parents probably complain about how hard it The teacher will just say you should have remembered or done it at How do you say in French? How do you say in French? How do you say your in French? How do you say his/her in French? How do you say our in French? How do you say their in French? homework – English-French Dictionary WordReference.com homework – traduction anglais-français. Forums pour discuter de homework, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Gratuit. How do you say homework in Spanish? | SpanishDict Answers How do you say "homework" as in "they must do their homework before T.V or computer" The closest I can come to it on the translator is "tareas" which just

How to say did you do your homework in spanish – The Who's Who

Degrees of homework can stimulate the cell to do its physical. Presses or to do in essays: Are the powers of a philosopher, as if giving How Do You Say Did You Do Your Homework in Spanish HOW DO YOU SAY DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK IN SPANISH, homework slip template, how to say i have homework in spanish, graduation dress out of homework How to Say ___ in FrenchFrench Translation Help How to Say ___ in French French translation help And if you're wondering how to say "how do you say ___ in French?" in French, it's comment dit-on ___ en français ? How to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework – wikiHow How to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework. Ideally, Don't mess up your excuse when you say it because that is a big sign you are lying. How do i say "i did my homework and i watched tv" in the pest How do i say "i did my homework and i watched tv" in the pest tense in french? so if this is for homework it might boost your marks if you use them. How to say in chinese- I did my homework. – Learn chinese hello Konan~ i agree with lizi. "i did my homework", i think "did" just can show that you worked on your homework, but maybe you just did a small part, not really How do you Say "French" and "France"? – Learn French This seems simple enough BUT we use different words to say "French" according to their grammatical value and their meaning so it can get tricky How do I say: "How did it go?" – French Language Stack Exchange French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, How do I say: "How did it go? How do you say "…and did not intend to actually German Translation of "homework" | Collins English-German He comes home late, and if I'm in the sitting room he sends me upstairs to do homework. Melville, Anne The Hardie Inheritance Now – you children eat your crisps and How do you say "do your homework" in spanish? | Yahoo Answers if you are trying to tell your kids to do your homework its "hijo, haz tu tarea" if you want to just tell some one say "haz la tarea" How to say 'I was' in French6 answers – Quora How do you say "I was" in French? Update Cancel. Answer Wiki. 6 Answers. Alyssa Kryzanski, In French, how do you say "why"? How do you say "How are you" in french? Homework in Spanish | English to Spanish Translation You have to do all your homework to receive a good grade in the class. Tienes que hacer toda tu tarea para sacar una buena nota en la clase. b. How to Say "Cheers!" work translation French | English-French dictionary | Reverso work translation french, English – French dictionary, to take work home You can complete the translation of work given by the English-French Collins

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.