Tags: 

• porfiriosam4
    Participant

<br> In most cases, just one file on a person’s computer is enough to access BitCoin. This software maintains the privacy of both the source and the destination of data and the people who access it. Even though nobody else has access to our service and can prove that those bitcoins are yours, the link will be found anyway. One of the things people sometimes claim about bitcoin as an asset, is that it’s got both the advantage of having been first to market, but also that if some altcoin comes along with great new ideas, then those ideas can just be incorporated into bitcoin too, so bitcoin can preserve it’s lead even from innovators. A particular advantage of lisp-like approaches is that they treat code and data exactly the same — so if we’re trying to leave the option open for a transaction to supply some unexpected code on the witness stack, then lisp handles that really naturally: you were going to include data on the stack anyway, and code and data are the same, so you don’t have to do anything special at all. To level-up from that, instead of putting byte strings on a stack, you could have some other data structure than a stack — eg one that allows nesting<br>>
    <br>> Cash App allows you to buy up to $100,000 in bitcoins per week. This allows constructing the transaction template without the coordinator learning which inputs funded which outputs. Problem: Poisoned inputs are a major risk for HW as they don’t know the UTXO set. Proposed improvement: The HW could know pubkeys or xpubs it does not hold the private keys for, and display a label (or understand it for logic reasons, such as “expected pubkeys” as the previous example). Going further, the xpubs could be aliased the first time they are entered/verified (as part of, say, an initial setup ceremony) for instance with the previously mentioned Miniscript policy: or(pk(Alice), and(pk(Bob), after(42))). Miniscript support in Output Descriptors is a PR authored by Antoine Poinsot and Pieter Wuille to introduce watch-only support for Miniscript in descriptors. Then there is PSBT support and the maximum transaction size limit for these: we need more transparency from HW manufacturers on their li mitations. If you want your business to have more solid, trusty and customizable websites, you should choose a dedicated server. Now, if Croatia is the country where most of your traffic is coming from, you should consider a dedicated server within the country<br>>
    <br>> If any business in Bucharest is expecting to have an increase in traffic to its website, a dedicated server hosting within the city will probably be ideal. The IPMI technology is there to make the remote operation to the server successfully done from anywhere in the world and the dedicated IP makes the website free from SEO issues. We at Hosting Ultraso will provide you with the lowest latency rate when your consumers from Bosnia and Herzegovina visit the up coming webpage your website. DROPwill have similar behavior when allocated at the nursery. DROP is just a refcount decrement, and the amount of memory used remains small. With the monthly fee, you’ll pay the same amount every year. FOLD and in exactly the same context, I was wondering what the simplest possible language that had some sort of map construction was — I mean simplest in a “practical engineering” sense; I think Simplicity already has the Euclidean/Peano “least axioms” sense covered<br>>
    <br>> At least I think so? Since the GC nursery acts as a large buffer of potential allocations, the amount of work done in both cases would be the same, at least until the number of allocs exceeds the nursery size. And while I’ve never really coded in lisp at all, my understanding is that its biggest problems are all about doing things efficiently at large scales — but script’s problem space is for very small scale things, so there’s at least reason to hope that any problems lisp might have won’t actually show up for this use case. I believe I’ve worked through all those little details over the last year and a half while coding it, and there were a lot of them. While I mainly foresee issues/improvements that may affect Revault, I would be really happy to see people joining this thread with any other ideas and remarks that would benefit some parts of Bitcoin that I overlooked. This email discusses improvements that would benefit everyone, and some that are more suitable for “layer 2″ or pre- signed transactions protocol<br>p>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.